Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 18: family


Short, sweet, and to the point. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my supportive parents who listen to my crazy plans every time I call. I am thankful for my two beautiful and motivated sisters that inspire me to be the best version of myself. I am thankful for my grandma, who has such dignity and grace and shows me the type of person I want to grow into. I am thankful for my aunts and uncles and cousins, they’re all so different and together we are so dysfunctional but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am thankful for my greek family. I have an amazing big who has been there for me since the beginning, and has never once judged me and always supports me. I have one little who is a free spirit and reminds me not to take life so seriously, and I have another little who is so focused and motivated just like me and is always down for a study date. I have a beautiful fun loving twin who, even though I am always MIA, is still there for me.

I am thankful for my athletic training family. They are crazy and hilarious and weird and amazing. They drive me crazy but at the end of the day we’re family.

I am a lucky girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment