Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 39: there's a window on the ceiling

Sunroofs.
I am thankful my car has a sunroof.

Friday night we drove around for hours, just listening to music and talking about whatever came to mind. We opened the sunroof and drove fast down windy dirt roads and then we tried to find different constellations. [not while driving Mom, don't worry, my eyes were on the road until I pulled to a complete stop].

I love having my sunroof. But ironically, I never use if for sun. Every time I use it, it's always when I am driving around at night with great people listening to fabulous music. Moon roof. Not sun roof.

Next time you're in a car with a moon/sun roof, open it up and go for a drive. Feel the wind and turn up the stereo, and enjoy the scenery.
You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment