Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 25: It doesn't taste any different..

Today I am thankful for the time I was able to spend with my sissy and brother in law. They took me to Bainbridge Island to go wine tasting, which is something I have never done.

Fist off, it was 55 degrees and sunny in Seattle. UHHHMAZING. The ferry ride was beautiful since we could see the mountains in the distance. I'm not a big wine drinker, so they literally all tasted the same to me, but I felt so classy and grown up. It's not necessarily something I will feel a need to do again, but I had some much needed family time.
Then to top it off, I went to my uncles house and learned how to cook chile rellenos. It was delicious food with some great people.

Today was perfect. I  know I say this often, but I really have the best family ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment