Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 27: don't you forget about me


Okay I’m a hypocrite.
Last night I watched Pitch Perfect for the first time, even though I didn't want to. My sister demanded that I watch it with her at least once. “Just humor me” she said.

SUCH A GOOD MOVIE.

I’m not into chick flicks, or musicals, or feel good lovey Disney-esque films, but this one stole my heart. By the end of it I was ready to put the Breakfast Club on repeat, fall in love with a nerdy but oh so cute singer boy, and join an all-girl choir group.  

There is something to be said for a movie that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside: a movie that makes you want to restart as soon as it is finished. 
If you were a skeptic like me, definitely check it out.

And any guy that wants to sign his heart out to me and look as good as Jesse does, well, I won’t turn you down. Just saying.

But really. I’m thankful for that warm fuzzy feeling. The one that makes you want to dance like a fool in your underwear to cheesy 80’s music, all while jumping on the bed just like your mom used to yell at you not to do when you were a kid.

Don’t act like you've never done that. We all have, and it’s awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment