Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 22: conservation of energy

I have been studying the conservation of energy and other problems related to physics for the last 6 hours.

Losing.my.mind.

But I am thankful that I have a smart and helpful friend who came come over immediately after the first panicked math related text he received from me in order to help me study for my physics exam tomorrow. That's a conservation of energy if I've ever heard of one: three weeks of lessons shrunk into one night of teaching, and it actually kind of making sense.

David, you're a champ. Thanks for teaching yourself the stuff super quick then somehow finding a way to teach it to me! I now have a glimmer of hope in the form of a passing grade on this test.
#Ioweyou.
And yes, I hashtagged for you. That is how thankful I am.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment